Adhesives, Sealants and Potting Compounds Suitable for use in the
Food Processing Industry
Epoxies, Etc. features many products considered safe for food contact. Epoxy and urethane adhesives, sealants and potting compounds that are formulated to meet the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations of Title 21 CFR 175.105 and 175.300 are permitted for use in indirect food contact applications.
Some examples of the applications where Epoxies, Etc. has formulated solutions in this area include:
- Bonding stainless steel mesh used for screening dry goods
- Sealing seams in food processing equipment
- Encapsulating LED’s used in inspection equipment
- Bonding knife handles
- Form in Place gasket for machinery
- Encapsulating electronic circuits/ printed circuit boards
- Potting temperature probes
10-3063 White, higher viscosity version of 10-3062. Also packaged in TriggerBond.
20-3068 Two component epoxy potting compound with excellent chemical resistance and clarity
10-3033 Two component, thixotropic epoxy adhesive with excellent adhesion and chemical resistance.
20-3072 Two component epoxy potting compounds/sealants that are ideal for protecting electrical connections that may be exposed to chemicals.